Before you start creating your website please
read this page along with the Getting Started page. These pages
will help you get started on the right track.
Creating a new web using
a web template
1. On the File menu, go to New, and then Web. (For FrontPage
2002, on the File menu, go to New, and then Web. Or, on the
taskbar to the right, choose "Web Site Templates" under "New
2. Select the template you want to use to create the new web
from the Web Sites list.
3. In the Specify the location of the new web box, specify the
location where you want to publish your new web.
Adding a New Page to Your Web1 (recommend)
1. Open a page that has the layout the way you want it.
2. Go to File and then Save As.
3. Save the page under a new name.
Adding a New Page to Your Web2
1. On the File menu, go to New, and then Page. (For FrontPage
2002, on the File menu, go to New, and then Page. Or, on the
Task Pane to the right, choose " Page Templates" under "New
2. Choose the page template from the list of page templates.
3. Click OK.
4. Save the page into your web and any embedded images into
the "images" folder.
In Folder List, right-click the page you want to delete and
Renaming a page
In Navigation view, right-click the page for which you want
to change the label, click Rename on the shortcut menu, and
then edit the name.